TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- I consent Pawfect Style Dog Grooming will provide a grooming service to my pet. The style will be agreed verbally, depending on the pets coat condition, age, lifestyle etc. Our first concern is your pet's welfare.
- I agree to pay on collection for the grooming service provided. Estimates are based on an average dog of the breed or type, but some pets will require extensive extra work and this will be charged accordingly. Unfortunately, we can only take cash payments for the time being.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your pet's groom you must notify us before leaving the premises, so that we can do whatever we can to resolve the issue.
- In the event it is deemed necessary, I consent to humane matting release in compliance with The Animal Welfare Act 2007 (No Pet will be subject to stress or discomfort). Matted dogs will incur extra fees (between £5 and £20), as it takes longer and it damages our equipment
- I confirm my pet is fit and healthy and all details provided are correct. I agree that the groomer will not be held liable or responsible for irritation, abrasion, patchiness or hair loss due to any pre-existing skin conditions or as a result of the process of grooming, de-matting, thinning, stripping or shaving or any other mishap caused by my non-disclosure of my pet’s medical condition or behaviour.
- I agree to inform if my pet has bitten or has aggressive tendencies. Pawfect Style reserve the right to muzzle your dog or refuse to groom it if represents a danger to their staff or other dogs in the salon. However the full start price will still be charged because at that point we cannot fill your appointment.
- No show's, last minute cancellations (less than 24hrs) or late arrivals might be subject to a £15 fee per pet. You might be asked to pre-pay for your dog's groom if you have had a No Show (not refundable if you don't show again). We reserve the right to refuse your custom should you be a continuous offender.
- Although we would love to, we do not have the space or time to provide a doggy-daycare service. Please collect your dog at the agreed time or within 30 minutes from our phone call. Otherwise you might be charged.
- Please ensure your dog has had a chance to relieve itself before you come to the salon. If your dog urinates or defecates during the groom and requires a second bath, you might be charged for it. If your dog has an accident outside our salon or the premises, please bag it and put it in the bin.
- For purposes of marketing and promoting, Pawfect Style will take photos of dogs being groomed to demonstrate services and quality of work carried out. These photographs may be used on the website and social media sites. You the customer agree to this unless you inform us otherwise. Any images taken will be copyright of Pawfect Style.
- Unfortunately, emptying anal glands are now deemed as a veterinary procedure and therefore we are now prevented from performing this service for you.
- If you are aware that your pet has fleas, ticks or any parasites please let us know when you book your appointment. We will try to book your dog on a quiet day or last appointment on the day, so that other dogs don't get infested too. Any pets with a flea infestation might be turned away or will be charged an additional fee to cover the cost of flea treating your pet, our salon, time and extra clean ul to insure no fleas are active in our premises.
- In the event of a medical emergency arising during grooming, I consent to emergency veterinary treatment.
In the event veterinary advice is deemed necessary, I agree to initiate this within 24 hrs of my dog’s groom.
We require a £15 deposit for new customers when the appointment is booked with us. This will be returned when you pay for your dog's groom, but it will be non refundable should you not show to the appointment or fail to give us 24 hrs notice to cancel it.
- I agree to the Terms and Conditions, I note that these may change from time to time and that it is my responsibility to keep abreast of such changes
-In Line with the new GDPR regulations which came in to force 25th May 2018. We do not share or sell your data with anyone. Information held is solely for Pawfect Style use. We process personal information to enable us to provide a Pet Grooming Service; promote our services and goods; maintain our accounts and records; support and manage our employees; the use of CCTV systems for crime prevention
Your name, dogs name and your contact number are also entered into our mobile phone (which is protected by a password), together with your dogs picture, so we are able to communicate with you about appointments, and to advise you when your dog is ready for collection, etc. No other details are held on our mobile phone.
All your personal data information is kept in hard copy format only and are locked away each night.
You can opt out of receiving anything from us at any time by following the instructions on the particular form of contact you wish to be unsubscribed from i.e. emails or text messages. Clients data is regularly reviewed and any customers who no longer wish to use our services will have their paper records cross cut shredded to dispose of them (YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE DEAL WTH YOUR DATA ON OUR FAQ PAGE)
THESE POINTS ARE IMPORTANT.
WE LIKE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS AND DON’T WANT ANY CONFUSION.
WE ARE HAPPIEST WHEN WE DON’T HAVE TO APPLY ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE,
BUT THEY ARE THERE FOR A VERY GOOD REASON.
Dog Grooming SPA
Dog Grooming SPA